Did you know that almost £40m comes into Hull annually from the EU. Past successful applicants include:
- Goodwin Development Trust Ltd for Hull Enterprise Partnership project – £2.07m
- Hull City Council (HCC) for the Local Work Guarantee project – £1.55m
- HCC for Hull KR Enterprise and Training Experience project – £2.63m
- Stoneferry Estates Ltd for the Kingston Parklands project – £2.54m
- Venture Business Park Ltd for the Haltemprice Managed Business Centre – £1.17m
- Watergate Developments Ltd for C4DI project – £4m
- Humber Learning Consortium – £2.34m
- Hull and East Yorkshire Community Foundation for its NEET co-ordinated response manager in Hull – £1.92m
- Hull College for skills training – £6.46m (two separate grants in 2014-15)
I wonder what will be happening now?
Will Hull be able to apply for money for similar projects in the future?
Who will you have to apply to?
Does any of this money come the the Newington area?